View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 21:13   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Phone number for retentions

Anyone know what the number is to contact Virgin retentions is now on a fixed line? Ive tried 150 but it doesn't give the option in main menu if u wish to leave anymore.

The reason i ask is because i cannot get any satisfaction from their call centers and trying to talk to someone who is Chinese and barely understands English is a joke.

I called them yesterday as my loyalty discount was due to run out next month and we came to an agreed price yesterday which i was happy with. Over night i get an email with new contract for a price which is more than i agreed to so today i rang them and i get told that they cannot honor the price that they quoted me yesterday on the phone.

So i wish to speak to retentions to see what deals they can offer me or i will switch to Sky.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote