View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 22:33   #1639
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So basically you're essentially nitpicking just because it's Trump, yet I've told you the party in opposition to Trump, wastes $30,000,000, trying to gain a congressional seat and still fails, such a colossal waste of cash which is another point you have conveniently ignored, had Trump wasted that amount, I'm sure you'd have whinged on about it. Double standards springs to mind.
Just to be clear it's their own (donated) money they wasted, not government. I think it's obscene how much money they spend on these things.