View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 11:03   #13
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: [Updated] Apple TV launched at $4.99pm, UK £4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Not necessarily. While I am not knocking Netflix (in fact I love Mindhunter, and a lot of their documentaries are excellent), they do make a lot of crap. It can also be quite difficult to find good stuff, thanks partly to the amount of crap they make.

People will happily pay for quality rather than quantity. I'm already seriously considering getting Apple + purely because I like the look of their upcoming show about the space race, and they've got some good people making shows for them.
I am pretty picky about what I choose, but I have a huge list of Netflix stuff that looks well worth watching. That there is 'rubbish' as well is undeniable, but they have to cater for different tastes.

Apple +, by contrast, have a few good things on there that you could count with one hand, viz

The Morning Show
For All Mankind
See
The Elephant Queen
Oprah's Book Club (although I doubt I will be watching this)

What else is there?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote