View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 21:03   #13
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Trump cancels Denmark visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The USA will be buying us by the back door from 1st November.
Do you ever have a holiday?

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
He actually seems to be mad. Postponing a trip to Denmark because they won't sell him Greenland? Promoting someone calling him the King of Israel?

No, all makes sense to me.

Well the Israel thing....Trump is the ultimate narcissist, no else comes near. So if anyone is going to compliment him - in any way whatsoever - he is going lap it up. That’s all doing.

Look everyone, someone thinks i’m Great!

Denmark, well he can’t be arsed. If there was a decent reason to go I.e buying Greenland, he’d go. Otherwise he can’t be arsed. There’s only one queen he cares for and he’s met her twice already.

Not mad, just Trump.