Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:16   #5927
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
More fake outrage - seen enough of it - as I said I have no sympathy for her at all. I was not aware of the Rape threats, so do not levy that at me, I am on about Anna being shouted outside parliament and being called a liar and a Nazi.

It's suddenly not okay to call the other side a Nazi, dear me, when people on the right and Brexiteers themselves have been associated with such a term since the leave result.
It's not 'fake outrage', it's me objecting to these thugs. As for the rape threats these are the kind of people we're dealing with.

The police need to stop MPs, or anyone else frankly, being surrounded and hassled like that. it's a big security risk for a start. It's an unacceptable way to behave.