Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 12:17   #213
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 2018/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Newcastle United crisis gets worse. No sign of a win coming from anywhere, the performance gets worse each week, they are in serious danger of pulling off a Derby County here. I literally can't foresee 3 points. It's an abysmal team with makeshift players headed by guys that can't score goals. The ownership is in dire straits and Benitez is absolutely out of his depth. Swapping Dwight Gayle for Rondon shows that. The signing of Muto and so forth. He's got the team set up playing horrid football at a quality that's embarrassing for Premier league level. I'm all for giving Benitez money and a chance if new ownership comes in but he's really starting to shine through the questionable decisions that saw him given the boot at so many bigger clubs.

There's huge protests and boycotts coming up. Both Everton and Newcastle fans will protest against Ashley and Sports Direct in the upcoming fixture. Newcastle and Liverpool fans will also stage a joint protest against Ashley and Sports direct. There will be a mass boycott of the Wolves game that's currently a televised fixture.

The club really is on the brink of ruin. I think the penny dropped when it was revealed Ashley had taken 10 million out of the club in the summer despite claims Newcastle will receive every penny it generates.
I went to the game adz with my son as we are season ticket holders.
Utter dross from both sides.

One of the biggest applauses by us was in recognition of the Newcastle fans next to us singing " You fat ************************ Get out of my club"