View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 00:01   #26
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: One show highlights countrywide VM BB issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I tend to review exceptionaly positive or negative experiences, but not neutral experiences.

They've had nearly a year to deal with the fallout from the pandemic and most organisations have managed to sort things out using various methods. The deterioration in CS seemed to start when Liberty Global bought the company, well before the pandemic.

However, I do actually think that the problems with VM are exacerbated by them outsourcing so much to those dreadful (but cheaper) offshore call centres. The pandemic must have hit them harder and this has come back to bite VM on the bum.

Edit: Found this: https://www.ft.com/content/75d22f10-...f-41bea055720b

Your last sentence accurately sums up the arrogant attitude of VM these days ie like it or sod off!!!

At the moment, I personally have no issues with VM & have been adequately compensated for the absolutely shocking service that I was subject to, but I am aware that this is not the case for many people, many of whom don't have access to legal advice & representation.

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:01 ----------

The only provider worse than VM is Vodafone!

I haven't got any experience of this company, I wonder why their customers rate them as even worse than VM??
Correction: I read it wrong, Virgin Media have the worst rating, not Vodafone.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote