View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 11:41   #4826
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Returning items to Amazon seems to have become such a chore. It's not ideal when the cowboy "lifestyle" courier firm they use can't be bothered turning up to collect the package then lies about you not being home.

Maybe the horse took them to the wrong house. Yeeeehaw!
Yes I recently took out a Prime trial and then cancelled it. Ordered a few things about half of which didn't come the next day as promised. Even though at the time of order and most of the subsequent day they were showing as being 'delivered today' they hadn't even been dispatched so I knew I wasn't going to get them. I'd guess 50% of our deliveries are left outside our porch in full view of anyone passing by and quite often they don't even ring the bell to see if we're in (and most of the timesome one is in). It's very poor really.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote