View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 16:43   #4821
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
They are doing a MRI scan later today heero.
Good luck with that Den.

I had one (totally unnecessary I believe but hey ho...) before my surgery and the only thing which I found unpleasant was that I started to feel a bit claustrophobic after a few minutes. Mind you I'm quite a big guy so that didn't help matters...

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
The trouble with me Osem I feel bad asking them to move whereas hubby has no problem at all as he just shouts hey mate you can't park there, same as next door her hubby also has no problem at all asking someone to move.

My neighbour and I have been known to say each other I hope it gets moved before we need to go out, or we phone through to each other and ask how long it's been parked there then we moan about it, yet we still usually do nothing LOL
I've calmed down a lot. Once upon a time I'd do the same but I've decided the stress isn't worth a coronary event...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote