View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 12:44   #3787
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I'm not worried in the slightest as i use a vpn.
Also the one in this case was streaming it not viewing it and as a civil matter he can say "no thanks" to legal costs and the worst case is bailiffs who can be told to do one if it's a residential property and they don't get in.
But a vpn won't be much use to znyone who subscribes to IPTV services. The evidence will be there on the accounts ledgers!

Actually, the worst case is not the bailiffs, it's imprisonment for failing to pay the fine that will get you in the end.

It doesn't matter whether the individual concerned was watching the pirated material. It has now been established that you are committing an offence simply by streaming it, which is the breakthrough Sky needed.

I don't think anyone should be resting on their laurels about this. So many people seem to think the future will never catch up with them because they are getting away with it now. How wrong they are always proven to be.