Thread: VOD iPlayer issue...
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 14:52   #2
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: iPlayer issue...

Are the versions of the Iplayer the same - both on your tablet versus the Virgin box / Sony TV?

I get the whole Android set up on my TV for a good couple years but that is the Android TV software which is different from Android phone software - and eventually the later it goes on / is not updated I would assume that they are just legacy products left. (Not sure how long support lasts on Smart TV software but I have had mine for 3 years plus now).

On the Ipad as the app itself is updated and presumably a fully compatible real time version of the Iplayer (rather than a bundled version / one with restrictions) it may well be that it offers the full service. This is just guess work on my part but I have had similar queries about the variability of the same app across different devices.

(For example, I can't get the VS app on tablets on Android as it does not calibrate / align correctly but I can off phones so I wonder what it is like on my TV etc). I.e. is it even available etc?
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote