View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 17:24   #3538
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Sometimes I can get hold of the wrong end of the stick due to one of my disabilities, but I don't think that this is the case here.

You didn't comment on Chad's post; I suggested that you shouldn't in your apparent quest to upset and offend people.

You accused the people who had been wrongly charged for PPV films as lying by inference eg I did not suggest that people should be allowed "to get away with it" in order to ensure a continued subscription.
You said:

' For the sake of the cost of a PPV film they lost out on these three services' and 'If they stopped doing this sort of thing maybe the constant price rises could stop'.

It was the logic you appeared to be using that VM should not charge people for accessing PPV films in order to retain their custom that I was commenting on. I was not the only person to do so - interesting though that you chose to protest in this way at my post!

Perhaps I should have been clearer, but I don't think my comment justified your over the top response.

I would reiterate that my post was in response to you, not Chad.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we?