View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:47   #642
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post

You would have a point if the President was partaking in extra sexual encounters, while in public office and then lying about it, you know, just like Bill Clinton, who was impeached in the House, but acquitted in the Senate for doing such a thing.
I don't actually care if someone has an affair as a private citizen or President. To be honest it's private either way so you can view it a morally failing whenever they did it or you can shrug it off either way. There is a question about the abuse of power but Clinton's real problem wasn't even that he lied but that he lied under oath. Which is different, which is why he was in trouble in a way Trump won't be.

But as a moral matter I don't see them being different but then I don't care that much. It's not news Trump has had affairs.