View Single Post
Old 30-10-2023, 11:34   #1
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
US College Sport no longer on UK television

For the first time in many years, American College sport is not being shown anywhere on British TV, apart from Notre Dame's seven home football matches on Sky Sports. This came about when TNT Sports replaced BT Sport and this was the only set of rights that it had acquired as part of the parent company purchase of BT Sport and its assets, but decided not to show, with no explanation given for deciding not to continue to broadcast the NCAA.

I, for one, am missing the coverage as I used to enjoy following the College Football season on BT Sport. Am I alone in missing NCAA coverage or are others missing it as well?
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote