View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 06:22   #1469
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I have not been ‘proven wrong’, jfman. We are nowhere near 2035 yet but I recognise that time is a concept that you have difficulty grasping.
No more difficulty than that you have recognising the point I actually made. If you make a prediction and it doesn’t happen you don’t alter your prediction - it’s just wrong.

Quote:
I don’t see the point in your reference to a ‘commercial player’. If the government decides to use the existing TV bandwidth for something else, there won’t be such a choice.
So now we are conflating two issues - the licence fee and digital terrestrial television. Neither of which would necessarily end linear.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote