View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 02:25   #1468
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
That isn't the case everywhere mate, I've hardly ever had a problem with their BB service.
Yeah tbf to VM my old flat i didn't have issues with their broadband just their prices, but this flat funny thing is vm is in the houses either side but not in the block, it's only 5 flats so would have been a relatively easy job.
Thankfully City fibre laid their cabling down last year and last month providers started installing, got a decent deal with Digital home £35p/m for 900mbs up and down although i'm averaging 845mbs both ways and that's for 24 months with a no price rise promise during the contract.