View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 01:01   #1467
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I have not been ‘proven wrong’, jfman. We are nowhere near 2035 yet but I recognise that time is a concept that you have difficulty grasping.

I don’t see the point in your reference to a ‘commercial player’. If the government decides to use the existing TV bandwidth for something else, there won’t be such a choice.

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

I have not denied that internet outages occur. Pretty infrequently in my experience. As I said, power outages occur too.

The bit in bold is, in fact, true, whether you care to believe it or not. It’s a prediction, not a desire on my part.

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

It’s just my prediction, Hugh. Other views are available.
Quote:
Conservatives have long been sympathetic to the replacement of the licence fee with a subscription method
Pretty sure statements using the words "have long been sympathetic" isn’t a prediction - predictions would use the future tense…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote