View Single Post
Old 23-06-2008, 23:01   #60
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas View Post
I have to say that my favourite ad at the moment is the ING one with the little girl splashing through puddles.She is so cute...and I don't usually go for cute.
Talking about cute, theres one on at the moment where they show these young babies having a fit of the giggles, I think its for Cow and Gate, it would melt the hardest heart.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote