View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 17:20   #1444
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
'Dominate' viewer choices.

15.4 million subscriptions plays 15.1 million, many of which will be the same people! Indeed, as someone with Amazon, Netflix, Now TV, Apple TV+ and Virgin I'm counted 5 times!

The majority of my money goes to Virgin though. 80% of my viewing habits by that spurious metric are streaming though...
I'm pretty much the same , and even with having all those streaming services still watch far more terrestrial and traditional pay TV.