Thread: Superhub Best way to reset
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2020, 10:12   #7
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Best way to reset

BT routers are supposed to select the best wifi channel too. My neighbours router always seems to try and use the one I have selected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
The problem with the intelligent wifi is that it is supposed to select the best wifi channel for you for optimal performance, The assumption is that it works properly though and knowing what VM are like with their qa and testing I wouldn't hold my breath. This is just another reason why people should invest in proper routers. I have never had to mess with the channels on my Asus routers and I get full speed everywhere around the house.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote