View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 16:20   #8746
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I can't see the STV channel being made available south of the border, but maybe their on demand service will. Not that such a development would help you with live sport.

You can watch STV on some devices now, as long as you enter a Scottish postcode.
I just mentioned the Player, not the channel. The channel is irrelevant in the context of this sports content, it's being shown on the Player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownguy View Post
So the rest of the UK are unable to see these matches through that platform. A bit unfair!
Like I said the STV Player isn't on Virgin Media in Scotland yet. And as OLD BOY says you can just use a Scottish postcode on other devices that support the app. ITV Hub works like that in the opposite direction. VM never said in the recent STV Press Release how it would be implemented distribution wise... it's only an assumption.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote