View Single Post
Old 27-02-2008, 17:59   #252
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
So your argument is that although Sky are not currently considering this, or traffic shaping etc that i should pretend they are so that i can dump them and move to somebody like, say, VM who are actually doing this and charging more for the privilege?
That would be some argument you have invented on a whim because I certainly haven't said anything of the sort. Although...

...It really goes to show that you don't take anything in, Virgin Media are not currently doing this for the moment, they haven't decided to start this yet. If you actually bother to take in what is being said to you and not interpret some invented crap and make up some arguement to suit your own one sided agenda, you might actually be someone worth having a debate with.