View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 17:01   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Movie news, trivia and other snippets

I have been wanting to start this thread for a while because everyone now and come I come across little snippets of information I want to share with people and it can be hard to find an appropriate thread to squeeze it into and it isn't worth starting a new one.

Last week Aquaman hit $1bn at the cinema which is an achievement in itself let alone for the DC movie universe. I am pleased it has done well because I thought it was good but I didn't think it was a $1bn movie. To put things into context my favourite film last year was Ready Player One and it only made $579m and very annoyingly Venom which I thought was cack did $850m. I wish I could switch them around and give Ready Player One $1bn, Aquaman $850m and knock Venom right down to something like $300m. We know at $850m they are going to bang out another two and make a trilogy. At least I'll know not to watch them next time.

Last edited by General Maximus; 20-01-2019 at 18:38.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote