View Single Post
Old 25-01-2022, 11:41   #940
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
This will work to Bojo's advantage if he is deemed to have broken no laws.
you would have to look at the COVID Act (whatever it's called) said at the time. As there was "guidance" and "law" at the time. One legally mandated and one not, and the two were regularly conflated.

I certainly can't be arsed to look back but I'm sure skilled lawyers will be able to prove Boris did nothing illegal as the legislation was brought in on the hoof, not debated and was poorly written (as I recall)

So no comment until the police investigation is over (probably in about 3 months) by which time it may have all kicked off in Ukraine and no one will care.