Thread: General Why duplicate EPG entries?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 19:53   #7
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Why duplicate EPG entries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I was just scrolling through the wider EPG (which I don't do often as I'm on Mix and don't get all the channels) and I noticed that there are duplicates of Crime+Investigation HD (222 & 272), Crime+Investigation SD (223 & 275) and Crime+Investigation+1 (224 & 295).

I know they did duplicates of various channels during the UKTV situation but those for the likes of Vice got removed again fairly quickly.

It's very odd. Is there are weird reason?
Today I found two EPG entries on my TiVo box "My Planned Recordings" for STV HD and one was in white and one was not for Friday (Feb 8th).

When I found that the EPG entries not in white was called Old STV HD. Look like Virgin are getting ready for local STV HD coming.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 04-02-2019 at 20:58.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote