View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 14:31   #5384
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Maybe I'm being too sensitive as it's a year today since my Mum passed away.

I've been in tears all day and it's not helping that I'm so disappointed in the ordering of my son's graduation pictures, honestly it's been a total farce trying to select our paid photos of his graduation photos this is despite paying in full but the website says that I have two orders one being £152.95 in where the monies are still owed (we never ordered this package @ £152.95) and the 2nd is what I ordered and paid for, the graduation pack of £162.90 which states paid in full needless to say it is not letting select my pictures due to monies owed!

The main problem is graduates don't have a choice on the day, the company hired by the university has a monopoly on the offer of 'professional ' photos unless you hire your own.

I wish I had NEVER used this company and went with my gut instinct and hired my own professional photographer but I suppose we will see what Monday brings as my son has sent the company an email, I really hope things can get sorted out.

What should be an easy thing has turned out to be an utter nightmare tbh.

Last edited by weenie; 30-06-2018 at 14:34.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote