View Single Post
Old 22-01-2009, 13:20   #829
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
still enjoying cod5, i,m on level 61 for the 3rd time, does anyone know what the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen means when online, it changes with each game and i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

Still loving this game which suprises me because i wasnt that fused in the beginning, now i prefer it over cod 4 because its a little less frantic and frustrating.
Not certain, as I have only played COD WaW online a couple of times, but as it is pretty similar to CoD4 I'll give a couple of suggestions. On CoD4 there are 2 bars that sound like the one you mean, one which change colour was the connection, ie green was ok and red was bad. The other possibility is that you are talking about the xp bar, which shows the amount of xp score you have to get to advance to the next rank.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote