View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 21:44   #2
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Xbox One Controller - left thumbstick sticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Hey all,

My xbox controllers left thumbstick is sticking, quite annoying when playing fifa. I've had the problem before with a previous controller and replaced the sensor and this resolved the issue, although it was quite a frustrating thing to carry out.

My current controller is 3 months old and the problem has cropped up again. My question is, if I send it to Microsoft what are the chances they will replace the defective part, or better yet what if they say theres nothing wrong?

If it's only 3 months old take it back to where you got it and request a replacement. The onus is on the retailer not the manufacturer (unless you bought it off Microsoft in which case they should replace it). We get all my sons hardware from Argos and they replace up to 12 months old without quibbling at all.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote