View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 17:33   #68
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Cool Move to Bulldog for £1

I was checking out various Adsl isp websites & after entering my phone number (just to see if Bulldog had extended their offers to far exchanges) & after selecting their upto 2mb service i was Presented with the words below.

Move to Bulldog for just £1! Congratulations, Bulldog's 512kb service is available in your area . If you currently subscribe to a 512kb service with an ISP you can now move to Bulldog's award winning 512kb Broadband service for just £1!

Is it another BT (IPStream) Wholesale Migration Offer? Because looking at the Migration to Bulldog web page it doesnt specify??

I guess if you are not on a BT IPStream & you are attracted to Bulldogs Adsl offers it will be worth giving them a call (Bulldog Support) on 0870 458 5364.

Here is a link to Bulldogs Spring Offers *Note Bulldogs Primetime 500 (512k) £15.99 a month (12 month contract plus 2GB download limit per month)
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote