Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 20:55   #65
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I love season 9, I think it is my favourite season after 1 and 2. The last couple of seasons especially have done my nut in and I was ready to stop watching the show but they have turned it around big time and the problems they are facing now are more grounded and realistic. I think Judith is absolutely fantastic and I love how the rest of the characters have developed due to the time jumps. I thought the whispering mum was going to be another annoying OTT Neegan-type bady but I am glad they have already taken her down a notch by drawing all the walkers into her camp. I have never touched the comics so I don't know what is going to happen but I am really hoping things get so bad that they need to let Neegan out and use him for a bit of consultation on how to deal with them. It will be good to see him kicking ass for the good guys.

I am really enjoying this season, so much so that if I had all the eps available to me now I would binge watch them all in one go.
I’m a bit mixed.......

There’s no direction. We need to know what is going on in the wider country and world.

Apparently we won’t find out what’s going on with Rick, as he’s making several TV movies to cover his story.

Are there any cities/ civilisations left ( like in Land of the dead), is it global, have any other countries managed it better.

I’m bored of the three communities, it needs - or fear the walking dead needs - a complete direction change, or they both die after these seasons.