Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 15:04   #1013
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The Get Down and House Of Cards are, not sure about the others.

The funny thing about many "Netflix" dramas is they often eventually end up on other broadcast channels because they are made by outside production companies (e.g. Orange Is The New Black on Sony Crime Channel). I used to wait until their DVD release and rent them. Amazon shows never seem to come to DVD to my knowledge, I'm not including those that are just Amazon exclusives in the UK, just those they commission themselves.
Very true, I think Bloodline is on Netflix as well.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote