View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 23:30   #9
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: SKY 50% off deal back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Just signed up! the contracts are 12 months though right?
Yeah 12 months. I'm 5 months into my 12 month deal. When it expires I'll consider my options. If Virgin are offering half price for 6 months to new customers when my deal expires I'll probably move back to Virgin. 18 months in total of half price TV is something I simply can't ignore.

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Argh, so tempted to sign up but I was preferably waiting to see how BT turned out.

Bugger.
You have until the 2nd May to make up your mind. BT Sports will definitely be on SKY. If you join SKY on a 50% off deal, taking a similar package to what you have now, and subscribe to BT Sports in the summer I'm fairly confident you'll still be cheaper than what you are paying just now.

I was on the VIP Collection with Virgin costing £113.99 per month. I'm currently on SKY's equivalent package which is costing me £71.37, which will go down to £61.37 when ESPN drops out of my package. Even if BT Sports costs £20 per month, with my package jumping back up to £81.37 per month, I'm still going to be much better off.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote