View Single Post
Old 31-12-2020, 14:28   #491
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

I've had the 360 software on my two V6 boxes for a few weeks now and I'm rather enjoying it. True, it's missing a few features compared with the former V6 UI but, with the exception of the All4 app, those features were ones I seldom used. I'm sure they will be added soon. It looks a whole lot better, too.

It's clear that many - if not most - people on this forum watch far more television than I do but so far the 360 software does everything I want and does it well. Initially, I thought the voice control was a bit of a gimmick but I'm now a convert. It's actually a quick and powerful way of navigating around the UI and works surprisingly well.

The switchover itself was fast and without problems and the new interface is slick, quick and responsive. I also prefer the new remote with its backlight. Not quite a thumbs up (yet) but certainly not a thumbs down either. Be interesting to see what the next update brings.

Happy new year all.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote