View Single Post
Old 17-03-2009, 07:34   #15
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Re: CableHell Gone?

Of course.

I found out later than some as I am currently in the US but am doing everything I can think of to resolve the situation. This site will be the first to know if we are able to bring things back online in one form or another. I can only apologise again to our members and reiterate that we had no more warning about this than you guys did. I was a member on ntlhell as it was since approx feb 2002, moderator not long after, and admin not long after that. It's hard to come to terms with really, as the team here knows, the members and team become an extended family (with a few people that are like the strange family member that appears at parties but no-one really wants to talk about), It's not an easy situation, but now you know as much as we do.