View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 18:27   #1362
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
On the contrary. You have, incorrectly, viewed this as a zero sum game.
Nice phrase, do you know what it means? using it in this context would suggest you don't.

Quote:
It may interest you whether a ventilator came from a European project or not, but I doubt those that will need them in the coming weeks will care for your ideology on their death beds.
I don't have an ideology, I was merely suggesting that this was a side issue. The independent article was very short on any detail. i.e Amount of ventilators each state would get, when they would get them, cost etc, etc

A side issue that wasn't worth getting bogged down in.

Quote:
I’d, like a rational person, take every ventilator going. British, European or sourced from elsewhere. The only thing irrelevant is where it comes from.
I agree, I don't think anything said was contrary to that, apart from whether sourced via EU, via UK or via Both is a side issue.

Quote:
The good news is the Goverment share my view and are now participating in the European project..
like I said, side issue.