View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 13:55   #548
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
No link,, i was part of the cordon put in place to protect him as he was a British MP. So end of the day you believe it or you don't. It was after the SAS killed 7 terrorists at Loughgall. Have you every wondered why veterans hate his guts so much.
I would never vote for a Labour Party candidate when Corbyn was in charge of the Party. There's lots of very good reasons that veterans and others hate him, I've never wondered too much about which one people might pick.

But your being part of a cordon to protect Jeremy Corbyn does not mean that he fully supported the IRA. I take an evidenced-based approach on such matters hence my enquiry.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote