View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 17:37   #8
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: PAC codes to be sent via TEXT message from 1st July

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
My provider (Tesco mobile) insist on sending a new phone with a Sim card in and you have to move the old number on to that new Sim prompted by text messages. I don't understand why I can't just put the Sim from the old phone into the new one (providing they're the same size).
Thats completely stupid - there is absolutely no reason you cannot move the SIM form one phone to the other - I (and the rest of my family) always do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
What are the steps we need to take to switch supplier as i have never gone from contract to contract before on 2 different suppliers?

When i can leave EE after my 24 month contract do i just...

1. Request a PAC and get it in a TEXT message?
2. Give PAC to new supplier?
2. When the new supplier asks EE for the number, will EE then cancel my contract and stop the monthly payments?

Is that it or do i need to do anything else?
Thats it basically.
Just to be clear - this is exactly how it works now - the only difference is that to get your PAC code atm you have to ring up your current provider and ask them for it - the only change here is that you can now simply get it by via SMS.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote