View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 10:21   #61
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Novak Djokovic tries to go to Oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
There are experts on this forum who can comment on my words, but it seems to me that notwithstanding what actually went on at Melbourne airport, if you've had Covid twice, you're no less protected than you would have been with the double jab.
I believe that would actually grant him an exemption anyway?

But the problem is there are pictures of him attending public events without a mask the day after his claimed positive test. So there is a question of it that was actually a positive test or if he just thought screw and attended whilst positive which isn't a great look.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote