View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 09:08   #537
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Dominic Cummings visited parents during lockdown measures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The fact that so many usually supportive conservative columnists/newspapers/MPs, have turned against the Govt on this, might give you a clue to where public opinion lies. Cummings staying is good news for opposition parties.
I would calculate the public opinion on this matter is split 52% for him-48%against.

I don't think this minor bump in the road will affect him, i still think he's on track for a future Knighthood for his excellent service to his country.

just seen him leaving his home with police clearing the **** out of his path [better late than never] he's off back to work where he belongs.

Last edited by papa smurf; 26-05-2020 at 09:15.