View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 16:53   #1622
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
CO33 was broadcasting an channel named ITV HD (We forgot the name of the other one but that screengrab is BBC ONE) the last week until Virgin moved them to other streams (CO).

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

(sans nom - PID10402) - Was ITV HD
(sans nom - PID10407) - Was BBC One HD
I know, I said that (or thought I was ) but used different words. My point was that that Tsid104 multiplex wasn't meant to be showing any more. And the graphs indicated the streams had just started on 13/15th. I just thought the whole thing was odd given none of it should have been showing up based on my understanding of the moves done.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 18-08-2019 at 16:56.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote