View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 15:17   #33
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The Nintendo Switch(NX) - release date 3rd March 2017

I think it launched when it did due to the coming end of the financial year.

Personally don't have one yet as a trip to NYC in less than 10 days, but will be picking one up in April.

a friend has one and its a really smart bit of kit, very solid and well built. Quality is really spot on. yes there is a lack of launch titles but there are over 80 due by the end of the year I am sure.

As well as the retail titles there are a few more digital only games on the store just now. sadly the virtual console wasn't ready for launch either but after that launches it will be fantastic being able to take a fully fledged home console on the move and play games like zelda and Skyrim on the go not to mention all the classic NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube and Wii games on the go.

I think the console will sell by the bucket load, its already sold a lot this weekend. Price wise its a great price for what it is and of course all tech and games consoles are expensive to start with. Look at the 3DS XL it still costs about £200