View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 23:15   #360
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think there will have to be an election soonish. I don't see how Parliament holds....

Also Hunt really is a nothing politician. So bland. If you wanted a nondescript, generic, politician cast for a show Hunt is exactly the person you would pick.

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

Gove was at least interesting:

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

May: I ran though a wheat field!
Leadsom: I smoked cannabis once at University, I regret it to this day
Stewart: I smoked opium in Iran
Boris: I broke the speed-limit! (being too lazy to cover your brief thereby handing Iran a PR excuse for their detention of a British citizen doesn't count for some reason)
Gove: I've done crack cocaine on several occasions at parties.

I doubt Hunt has ever done anything of interest ever.
BoJo's list is a TV series in itself including passing the details on of a colleague so he could get beaten up, wasting £34m on the garden bridge with no due diligence, wasting money on unreliable route master buses when efficient, cheaper buses could be bought off the shelf, promoting Boris Island airport and wasting money on the cable car with minimal passengers. And I've not even mentioned his Brexit campaign!
Gove and Stewart sound the more interesting pair.