Thread: US Timeline Agents Of Shield
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 11:00   #12
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Agents Of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I am sure it will be, I love AoS and it puts the DC series to shame.
I've been following "Agents of Shield" since it first started. Had it continued as the sort of "Police procedural with Aliens" show it started as, I am likely to have stopped watching it, but I like the way that, at first, it started to tie in with the movies, then (as part of the whole Shield/Hydra storyline) become a bit of a conspiracy thriller, before reducing the storyline links to the MCU, and going sci fi. In fact, I thought the last series (especially the first few episodes, which reminded me very much of the first Alien film, atmospherically and muscially). That said, they heavily featured the Kree, who, of course, feature in Captain Marvel, as she is Kree, so maybe the links haven't entirely gone.

That said, AOS is the only current Marvel TV show I've particularly liked. The other show is Agent Carter (which I'd love to see come back), but never got into the other shows.

The DC shows, on the other hand, I like all of them. I like the way that although the are nearly all in the same "Universe" (or multiverse, as they are nearly all set on different Earths), they all have their own atmosphere, and that atmosphere can change. Arrow, for instance, is more serious than Flash, and less "Sci Fi" than either Flash or Legends of Tomorrow.

Last edited by General Maximus; 04-02-2019 at 18:47.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote