Thread: 350M Win 10 Speed slow
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 06:28   #29
copernob
cf.addict

copernob is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Win 10 Speed slow

OK I only just seen this General....so far it starts up, Flashes Greeny White, The Wireless and Power leds come on, it flashes Full Green, then goes to RED. I can't access the router now. Still puts me on Internet n Speed is 213.82.

I will now Switch PC off then Router, switch Router on n wait 2 minutes. Gives me time to make a cofee as its 6:00am n I'm off out to Exeter at 7am...Will let you know later.

---------- Post added at 06:28 ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 ----------

OK--General Maximus---I did what you suggested...Switched Router off, pulled power plug. 1 min switched it on. (pc is OFF) All lights came on Green then changed to RED. Power led flashing a Greeny white. WiFi flashes, goes off, the Power arrows come on n flashes then around one minute it stops flashing and Power led is green then goes RED n stays RED. I on the internet n Speed is still Low on this Win10 at 212.5..Can't access the Router via Internet..Do I have a Dying Router ? Must I now press the Re-Set Button and use the original router password until I change it. ??? Catch you tonight. Cheers
copernob is offline   Reply With Quote