View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 21:26   #13558
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
You're talking to vegetarian Hugh, although you got my attention with the wine

(Ps. You really don't need to spend hundreds of pounds to get UV400 protection, and I stand by my previous post ! )
I have never spent hundreds of pounds, and you said you had spent £2.98 - suddenly you have become less specific...

btw, I am in (almost) agreement with you regarding prescriptions (but have no issues with anyone spending their money on what they want) - my spare specs (a pair in the car and a pair in the office) were from Specsavers and were £75 for two pairs, and my everyday glasses were £125 for two pairs, but that was because they were ultralight frameless with very thin titanium arms (very lightweight and comfortable).

They've gone up in price since then, but my prescription hasn't changed in 4 years (I get an eye test every year).

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses...1?sku=25656961
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 12-08-2018 at 21:32.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote