View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 12:58   #13547
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hubby bought me a new charm for my Nomination bracelet after many weeks of dropping hints I finally got it I really wanted this charm to represent my son and all his hard work as every charm on my bracelet has a story behind them.

Nice keepsake weenie.

My happy thought, giving away tomatoes to the neighbours, far too many for our consumption. Especially pleased with the black Russian toms, even though most have splits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0588.JPG (158.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0587.JPG (84.7 KB, 7 views)
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote