View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 23:13   #20
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Tinder Man Aged 69, wants to legally change his age to 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Agreed, but when trans people have a much higher rate of self-harm and suicide than the general public because of non-acceptance and prejudice, perhaps we might want to do something about it?
Agreed. I have nothing against people saying that they are transsexual. That's a different issue from saying that they are actually a man/woman. You can say you are transsexual but imo, you shouldn't claim to actually be the opposite sex. Since you (obviously) don't have the genetic makeup to be the opposite sex. This is why we are in the pickle that we are.

Quote:
Gender and sexuality are two different things.
Yup, see above.

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Difference is transgender is a recognised medical condition whereas being a different age is not.
I agree. It is a medical condition. That doesn't, however, make their chromosomes different.
It may one day be the case that identifying as a Apache Attack Helicopter is recognized as a medical condition. That won't make the sufferer of that condition an actual Apache Helicopter.....it'll just mean that they think that they are one.....and we all accept that.