View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 20:26   #1985
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Certainly plausible given the recent changes by other broadcasters. I think it will be somewhere between what happened with Sky and what happened with Discovery. Mainly because the talks obviously didn't go particularly well because that Viacom website surfaced.

I think Channel 5 and Paramount will go HD-only, as the HD versions are available on the same packs as the SD ones, but the others will be HD/SD with a demotion of +1s like Sky. Also like Sky, I don't think any of the missing channels will arrive, so no missing +1s or MTV Classic.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote