View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:05   #88
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2018

I normally cant stand comedies because I find the humour too predictable and/or stupid and thus it isn't funny. I tend to find things more funny when unexpected things happen in a serious situation such as when they take the mickey out of Tuvok on ST Voyager for example. I love sarcasm though and that is the reason why I love Deadpool. It isn't so much as what he does which is funny but what he says because more often than not he is taking the piss out of someone and what he says is what you are thinking and is true. I had never heard of him before the first film and knew nothing about him and I only watched it because it was Marvel but I was crying with laughter as soon as the opening credits started. The type of humour is right up my street and even the reference in the trailers to stuff like Superman's moustache made me laugh my ass off. It is just genious comedy.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote