View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 11:22   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Mobile Opera browser - news & search

I haven't been happy with my choices of mobile browsers for a while now, the ones i have used regularly are Google Chrome and Firefox.

My annoyances are, Chrome doesn't have a speed dial where i can lock in certain bookmarks and doesn't have a dedicated adblocker and Firefox is still slow and sluggish for me at rendering pages compared to Chrome for Android.

So i am giving Opera Browser - news and search a go and so far it is all very promising, superfast at webpage rendering has a built in adblocker and a proper speed dial that i can set.

Has anyone else tried Opera on Mobile lately or got any issues with it that i haven't spotted yet?